Zenith School of Management
I feel greatly honored and privilaged to share my thought and ideas with you in this environment with heartfelt emotions.Now a days world is changing rapidly, where the education plays a vital role. So, the education have to enhance their strategy to respond to student's requirement and the industry market place needs skillful and effective persons or complete perfection and empasis in IT and media line to come to limelight or will also be on development of aptitude of knowledge and skills for enterpreneurship and self employment.This educations has proved an outstanding success.Education Technology will be employed in this spread of useful information by the Training retraining students to specilized education is essential to near the ever changing demands of industry.
Core Teaching Area:
• Repair & maintenance and production of electrical equipment & system.
• Testing & Inspection of electric materials and estimate.
• Design, layout of wiring scheme for domestic & power installation according the ISI and Indian Electricity rule.
• Fault diagnosis repairing of small electrical gadgets/domestic appliance.
• Industrial Installations, motor Installations, Motor repairing.
• Install erect and commission the power equipment
• Electrical Machines
• Switchgear Protection
• Utilization of Electrical Energy
• Power Electronics
• Network Theory
• Generator Transmission & Distribution
Higher Education Opportunities
Student can avail opportunities for admission into 2nd year of Bachelor of Engineering course of through lateral entry by appearing lateral entry admission examination.
• In the field of Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical power
• Execute and supervisory control in power station of substation, transmission & distribution network.
• Sales & service of electrical equipment & applications.
Course Title :- Electrical Engineering
Course Duration:-3 years
Intake / Seats:-120 Seats
Eligibility Criteria:-The applicant must have passed the 10th or its equivalent examination and have to secure merite rank in Diploma Entrance Test (DET).