Zenith School of Management
I feel greatly honored and privilaged to share my thought and ideas with you in this environment with heartfelt emotions.Now a days world is changing rapidly, where the education plays a vital role. So, the education have to enhance their strategy to respond to student's requirement and the industry market place needs skillful and effective persons or complete perfection and empasis in IT and media line to come to limelight or will also be on development of aptitude of knowledge and skills for enterpreneurship and self employment.This educations has proved an outstanding success.Education Technology will be employed in this spread of useful information by the Training retraining students to specilized education is essential to near the ever changing demands of industry.
As per the AICTE Regulations dated 01.07.2009 UGC Regulations dated 17.06.2009 and Directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India “Ragging” in anyway is banned.
Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following Acts with or without any intention by any Student or Group of Students:
1. Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
2. Any act that Prevents, Disrupts or Disturbs the Regular Academic Activity.
3. Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, Hardships, Physical or Psychological Harm or creates Fear.
4. Any act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
5. Any act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or Danger to Health or Life.
6. Any act of Abuse by Spoken Words, e-mail, SMS, MMS or Public Insult etc.
7. Any act of Injury to the Fundamental Right to Human Dignity.
8. Any act of Wrongful Confinement, use of Criminal Force Trespass or Intimidation.
9. Any Unlawful Assembly or Abatement or Conspiracy to “Ragging”.
PUNISHMENT FOR RAGGING
1. Suspension from Attending Classes and Academic Privileges.
2. Suspension or Expulsion from Hostels/College Bus.
3. Debarring from Appearing in any Seasonal Test/University Examination.
4. F.I.R. against the Concerned Student or Group of Students.
5. Withdrawing Scholarship and other Benefits.
6. Fine upto Rs. 5,000/- to the Concerned Student or Group of Students.
7. Rustication from the Institution for a period of One to Four Semesters.
8. Expulsion from the Institution and also debarring from Admission to any other Institution through University.
9. Entry in the Character/Transfer Certificates regarding the Punishment given for any Act of “Ragging”.